It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:30 am

Elpingu Disc Priest (realm transfer ready) 

Post Elpingu Disc Priest (realm transfer ready)
State your character name, class and server if you are transferring.
Elpingu,Disc Priest, Stormrage(A) (Cohibashamans IRL Nephew aka. Tankkiller)

Do you have any level 80+ alts? If so, please list their classes and spec.
86 Arms Warrior @Aggramar(A)
90 Deathknight @Darkspear(A)

If you are over 18, how old are you?

Tell us a little about yourself.
Well, i'm an open minded gamer who has journeyed to the far reaches of the gaming world, ive played everything from underground korean titles to popular e-sports such as League of Legends and Starcraft 2. by far, the best game that has been able to keep me coming back for more is world of warcraft, and now with its latest expansion i'm looking to get more involved than ever.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:30 pm Server Time (CST). Can you make this time?
yes

Provide a link to your armory profile. Please log out in your raiding gear!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Elpingu/simple

Tell us about your gear. Such as what are the weaknesses and strengths? What is the most important upgrade you are looking for next?
I tailor my character based on my play style and the stats i know will make me a more efficient team member. When i first started gearing, i stacked as much spirit as i could in order to maximize Mana efficiency and healing output throughout long periods of time. At the same time, i made sure mastery was next on my list, to maximize the effectiveness of my absorb spells along with my overall healing. I still have a few pieces in need of changing in order to increase effectiveness, but with hard work and time, i'm sure they will come.

Summarize your raiding experience.
I began what most call a "Raiding Career" back at the beginning of WOTLK. My first experience raiding Endgame content with a guild was during Naxx 25 man where we cleared everything BUT K't. Only issue was, during that time, i was a complete "Noob" and a friend of mine told me that ret paladins only gemmed spirit....and i listened. So with a gear set full of spirit gems and the mentality of a "Noob" i charged towards Patchwerks face because i was told ret paladins are the only class that could tank that fight.... So yes, i was miss led at the beginning
but as soon as Ulduar dropped i had a clear understanding of the basic fundamentals of hardcore raiding. But, it wasn't till ICC, when i joined Expiation, that i began to truly experience what everyone was talking about... In cataclysm i cleared every instance "at content" including DS Normal and Heroic.

What do you believe is your class role in an endgame raid.
As far as discipline priests and my play style are concerned i bring the best of both worlds to the table. i use atonement healing religiously but also situationally. For example, if i know a big damage phase is coming, i stop the atonement healing and use Cd's with a specific healing rotation depending on the type of damage. if its raid wide simultaneous damage, then Spirit Shell + Power Infusion + Prayer of Healing, would be ideal in order to mitigate as much damage as possible. As far as passive atonement healing goes, i use prayer of mending usually on the tank at all times, along with Power Word: Shield as often as possible.

What is your favorite boss fight and why?
Lei Shen, not because of any specific mechanic, just because usualy at the end of a raid tier, as far as lore goes, you save Azeroth, Hurray! :D

How have you handled consumables for raiding in the past? Did you consider them important?
IF you have an opportunity to benefit off something, why not take it?

Tell us about your guild history. Where have you been, where are you now, and why did you leave?
I was 16 years old when i first joined expiation, and i wont lie, i have left many times. usually for dumb reasons, but all that leads to the inconsistency and irresponsibility i had at that younger age. my most recent leave was during cataclysm, and when you guys decided to give me 1 more chance, expiation fell apart. Nightmusic left along with others, and the 25 man core group was no more, after that, i went to many guilds, raided with many people, but to be honest, i have yet to join a guild that is anything like Expiation. The consistency and teamwork you guys had was something i took for granted. it was a mistake that wont ever be repeated again.

Do you have ventrillo? Do you have a microphone?
yes

Did you read our guild charter? It's terribly out of date and no longer applies, but it was what we used to be.
yes

What else should we know about you?
I come with my game face and my determination. I'm going to give expiation my all, there is truly no guild out there like you guys.

Please attach a screenshot of your user interface:
http://i43.tinypic.com/2dvq2o4.jpg

Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:31 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Elpingu Disc Priest (realm transfer ready)
A tad under geared... But head over we have a spot for you. That being said don't flake on us this time. :P

Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:17 pm

Post Re: Elpingu Disc Priest (realm transfer ready)
Thanks shin, im setting up the transfer.

Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:04 pm