It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:24 am

Darkharvest - Warlock Recruit 

Post Darkharvest - Warlock Recruit
State your character name, class and server if you are transferring.
Darkharvest, Warlock - Norgannon(US) Alliance

Do you have any level 80+ alts? If so, please list their classes and spec.
90 Monk Healer
86 Mage RDPS
85 Paladin Holy
85 Hunter MM
85 Shaman Resto
85 Warrior Prot
80 Rogue MDPS

If you are over 18, how old are you?

Tell us a little about yourself.
I am a commercial roofing salesman by day and a musician / gamer by night. I play guitar / mandolin / banjo / drums & bass as well as sing.
My wife and I have been playing WoW since day 1 launch and enjoy it.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:30 pm Server Time (CST). Can you make this time?
Yes, this time works perfectly for our schedule.

Provide a link to your armory profile. Please log out in your raiding gear!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/n ... est/simple

Tell us about your gear. Such as what are the weaknesses and strengths? What is the most important upgrade you are looking for next?
Really anything that has a better overall stat weight and ilvl would be an ideal upgrade. I use an addon called Pawn that quickly tells me if an item is better than my current one.
Of course Pawn is just an easy way to quickly check, I still look it over to verify.

Summarize your raiding experience.
I have raided 40mans in vanilla, 25mans in BC & Lich King, and 10 mans in Present MoP content.
I have currently downed 1/12 Heroic ToT, and all previous Tiers in MoP on normal or better.
I have played several classes since the beginning of WoW but have kept with my Warlock for the last year and a half.

What do you believe is your class role in an endgame raid.
To analyze each fight in order to procure the best ranged dps and raid awareness possible, whether it means swapping glyphs or changing specs.

What is your favorite boss fight and why?
Hmm, that is a toughy... I would have to say the little red riding hood encounter in Karazahn. ;)

How have you handled consumables for raiding in the past? Did you consider them important?
I consider them very important. I always bring enough flasks and pots, every time I raid. On important progression fights I pre-pot before the pull to utilize two potions.

Tell us about your guild history. Where have you been, where are you now, and why did you leave?
Granted my server isn't the best(Norgannan-US), I have been with top guilds doing heroic content since it was available. I am currently in Reinstated and used to raid with them fulltime until I had to take a two month break due to purchasing a house. Since my return I lost my raid spot and this is why I am looking for a new home to continue progression.

Do you have ventrillo? Do you have a microphone?
Yes and Yes

Did you read our guild charter? It's terribly out of date and no longer applies, but it was what we used to be.
I have to admit, I did not.

What else should we know about you?
I would like to be raiding with my wife who is a 517 Priest(RDPS), she has a lot of raiding experience as well.

Please attach a screenshot of your user interface:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-eXf7eXJ_tdaWRhc2xCNFVjUjA/edit?usp=sharing

Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:39 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Darkharvest - Warlock Recruit
We most certainly have a spot you could fill. There is likely a spot for the spouse as well. However her app is her own and your performance is weighed separately.

If you'd like a chat we can arrange one in vent at some point or roll some lowbies to discuss things. We do want you to know what you are getting in to.

Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:20 pm