It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:52 pm

arzilis new app 
Post arzilis new app
Expiation Registration Template

State your character name, class and server if you are transferring.
arzilis, boomkin/feral

Do you have any level 80+ alts? If so, please list their classes and spec.
lock destro/afflic. pali prot/ret. monk MW/ww.

If you are over 18, how old are you?
20 years

Tell us a little about yourself. im 20 years old i like to have fun when i can, i like to play wow i enjoy doing pvp and pve when im not raiding im killing horde, when im not killing horde im killing bosses pretty much it.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:30 pm Server Time (CST). Can you make this time? thats perfect thats normal raid time for me anyways ive always be able to make it unless an accident or something urgent comes up.

Provide a link to your armory profile. Please log out in your raiding gear!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... lis/simple
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... lis/simple
idk if the boomkin one will work if i link both

Tell us about your gear. Such as what are the weaknesses and strengths? What is the most important upgrade you are looking for next? for feral just need wepon and trink for boomkin just need wepons and upgrade lfr things to reg 522 items. strength i would say is i got most of the bis gear i can get so far from normal tot.

Summarize your raiding experience. Wtlk 11/12h 25 man. Cata all bosss Mop: all bosses down none heroic ToT know all 12/12 and have learned 2 heroic bosses not killed them yet

What do you believe is your class role in an endgame raid. dps i suppose unless i am needed to heal or tank in that case i can adjust for that role.

What is your favorite boss fight and why? hmmm i would have to say tortos just cuz turtles are cool lol

How have you handled consumables for raiding in the past? Did you consider them important? i dont get it like have i been in charge of holding items to de ? or bring food to raid? if so i can de and i do bring food and flask for my self.

Tell us about your guild history. Where have you been, where are you now, and why did you leave? Lords of Aggramar, Natural horde killers, kings glory, disidence, defiance, prodigy. currently with prodigy was raiding till they kept fucking me over on loot.

Do you have ventrillo? Do you have a microphone? yes and yes

Did you read our guild charter? It's terribly out of date and no longer applies, but it was what we used to be. no did not read it but i have herd of your guild since back in Ds

What else should we know about you? i come with free cookies and druids

Please attach a screenshot of your user interface: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/afflic.bmp

Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:02 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: arzilis new app
Drop shintorg a tell soonest, may be on an alt so ask around for me.

Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:07 am