It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:44 am

Stir App 

Post Stir App
State your character name, class and server if you are transferring.

Stirdk DK -and im just transferring back after a small break from the game and server

Do you have any level 80+ alts? If so, please list their classes and spec.

I have atleast 1 of every class thats 80+ spread across 3 servers. 3Dk's 3priest and 3locks and 1 of everything else

If you are over 18, how old are you?

Tell us a little about yourself.

I started playing wow while bored on deployment back in 04 and have been playing every since. Besides that im 13year navy vet, single dad of two girls and now work at a hospital in the radiography department, and play a crap ton of video games

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:30 pm Server Time (CST). Can you make this time?

Yes the times are fine

Provide a link to your armory profile. Please log out in your raiding gear!

Iv been on a four month hiatus so the gear I do have is what was available on the AH or what I have got running all the lfr over the past two days

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... rdk/simple

Tell us about your gear. Such as what are the weaknesses and strengths? What is the most important upgrade you are looking for next?

As stated above iv been on break so ill take what I can get for upgrades.

Summarize your raiding experience.

Iv played since 04 and have been raiding off and on since then iv cleared on various toons everything but the new raid.

What do you believe is your class role in an endgame raid.

To survive and put out as much dps on the intended target as possible

What is your favorite boss fight and why?

I would lean toward the chess event in kara yogg mim or four hourseman those fights where just some of the more interesting and creative to me.

How have you handled consumables for raiding in the past? Did you consider them important?
I always carry flask and pots on my person just encase they arnt supplied etc. yes they are important

Tell us about your guild history. Where have you been, where are you now, and why did you leave?
Umm dam man thats a long list iv been around on this server over the years iv been in Havoc, Horde deez, Qbg, ummm thats all that pops in my head. And no real big reason for leaving I just went were the people that I enjoyed playing with were at, same reason im here now.

Do you have ventrillo? Do you have a microphone?
Yes and yes

Did you read our guild charter? It's terribly out of date and no longer applies, but it was what we used to be.
No I did not ill go do that when im done here.

What else should we know about you?
I play best on a dps dk , disc/holy priest , or a lock. Im equally good opn them all so ill play what ever is needed.

Please attach a screenshot of your user interface:
its completely basic wow interface at the moment I just reinstalled everything 2 days ago from doing a complete system reinstall

Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:56 pm