It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:47 am

Scythesoul's application- holy/Disc priest 

Post Scythesoul's application- holy/Disc priest
State your character name, class and server if you are transferring.
Scythesoul @ Aggramar

Do you have any level 80+ alts? If so, please list their classes and spec.
I actually sadly have all 11 character slots filled on Aggramar

Class - Name - Spec
Mage - Dantisius - Fire
Monk - Mytankrox - Brewmaster
Druid - Dreamchazer - Healer
Rest are below 90 but above 80.

If you are over 18, how old are you?
Finding the fountain of youth so I can stay at the age of 22.

Tell us a little about yourself.
Some call me a geek, some call me a friend, some call me for heals, and then tell me to build a computer for them!
I myself like quality and the enjoyment that life gives us.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:30 pm Server Time (CST). Can you make this time?
Yes

Provide a link to your armory profile. Please log out in your raiding gear!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... l/advanced

Tell us about your gear. Such as what are the weaknesses and strengths? What is the most important upgrade you are looking for next?
My gear is only as strong as my wits, without it gear means nothing but it is also an advantage when used correctly. My worst piece currently is my 476 ilvl offhand that I can never seem to replace for the life of me. My advantage is my knowledge within my gear.

Summarize your raiding experience.
Born in patch 3.0 I was brought into the world raiding 25 mans. As deathwing altered the world for all we knew, many of those loved 25m guilds fell apart to its catastrophic events.

What do you believe is your class role in an endgame raid.
Healer, I believe that without the heal you will die, but with a maintained tank along with it's DPS working as a team, anything is achievable.

What is your favorite boss fight and why?
My favorite boss fight is a toss up would have to be between Mimiron and Yogg-Saron.
In the good old days when Ulduar was current, I was on my mage when I was OP and we were on Mimiron. When you could still sadly release during combat, a shammy released thinking it was a wipe and it seemed that way until I took control over the situation with another shammy at my side. Recap: Mimiron 10m hard mode Boss in final stage with only 4 people alive, no healers, and no tanks. I grabbed aggro blinked and mage tanked with my mirrors while the shammy popped Hero for the other 2 still alive. I kept my distance and avoided death by a hair, casting instant casts when possible. The healer that released was in shock and suddenly the light was coming back. Near death the boss pealed over and we cheered for our victory.

Also liked Yogg-Saron for its awesome mechanics and fun times we had trying to down him with no lights.

How have you handled consumables for raiding in the past? Did you consider them important?
Yes, as an Alchemist I take pride in always being prepared with Spirit/Intellect Flasks/Potions at a moments notice.

Tell us about your guild history. Where have you been, where are you now, and why did you leave?
Patch 3.0 Southern Tenactiy - back when we had our glory days.
Patch 4.3 Forgotten Ones - Family loved guild. Left to try to progress further.
Patch 5.0 The Armory - I got kicked out because one of the GM's accused me of hacking him due to a joke he played on me but I reversed it back on him so he got mad and kicked me.
Patch 5.3 Drunken Monkey - Currently in, they are a fun guild and not currently raiding but are not holding others back.

Do you have ventrillo? Do you have a microphone?
Yes, I also use a sound card =)

Did you read our guild charter? It's terribly out of date and no longer applies, but it was what we used to be.
Yes, old or not it's still a mark of your history and a proud image of the guild itself.

What else should we know about you?
I like Mountain Dew

Please attach a screenshot of your user interface:

Thank you for taking the time to take a look at my application!

Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:03 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Scythesoul's application- holy/Disc priest
Drop me a tell in game soonest.

Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:21 pm

I'm online but do not see you on currently. Are you on an alt?

Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:23 pm

he is always online, just whisper someone in the guild and they will direct you to him

Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:33 pm