It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:05 am

Assassin Rogue Application 

Post Assassin Rogue Application
Expiation Registration Template

State your character name, class and server if you are transferring.
Fedavi , Assasination Rogue, Aggramar

Do you have any level 80+ alts? If so, please list their classes and spec.
Only one, Mophet, Level 86 Warrior. I used to be an MT for years but switched to DPS during end of Lich King.

If you are over 18, how old are you?
40 years old

Tell us a little about yourself.
I'm a cloud computing architect for a large technology company. I've played and raided since vanilla WoW. I've been a gamer since the first Atari and enjoy playing a variety of different types of games. I'm married with two great kids and I am also a Sho-Dan in traditional Kendo. I am a sports fanatic , particularly around Football (College and Pro) and Basketball (Pro).

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:30 pm Server Time (CST). Can you make this time?
I travel quite a bit for work, but luckily it's on the East Coast so 7pm to 10:30pm is not a problem. I am on the west coast only one week out of every 3 or 4 months which is the only time I have trouble raiding.

Provide a link to your armory profile. Please log out in your raiding gear!
My current item level is 515
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... avi/simple

Tell us about your gear. Such as what are the weaknesses and strengths? What is the most important upgrade you are looking for next?
I've got a couple of pieces that I've just had terrible luck with..my daggers. I have been farming Mag for awhile but still no love on the dagger drops. I really just need daggers and a trinket for the most part. I have 522 VP pieces and would eventually like to replace them with set pieces.

Summarize your raiding experience.
I was a main tank from Molten Core to the end of Lich King. Starting at the end of Lich King I decided for a change of pace and switched to dps. I've done almost all the fights from Lich King to TOT. In TOT I've complete up to the bird in normal mode. (most of that 25 man)

What do you believe is your class role in an endgame raid.
Rogues are simple. We provide melee DPS for the raid. My role is to provide maximum dps to the target with maximum up time. Critical skills include good situational awareness, survive-ability, knowledge of rotation, and gear optimization. For most fights I am in the top 3 dps in current 25 man guild.
Not sure if you can view this but here are logs from last week:
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/5d02baogdqyt470t/

What is your favorite boss fight and why?
Hmm, favorite boss fight all time is probably Nefarion because it was a classic epic end game dragon fight. As DPS, from current content, would be Tortos. It's easy to keep melee dps on him the whole time and dodging rockfalls and turtles keeps it interesting. Although my AOE dps on bats isn't the best, my poisons do good damage and I can apply dps to both Tortos and bats consistently. (Assuming the bats are tanked in melee)

How have you handled consumables for raiding in the past? Did you consider them important?
Since my job is DPS, I try to stay at the top of the meter. To do that requires flasks/food constantly. I keep an inventory of Agility Flasks, food, and pots . I farm my own stuff and have plenty of gold for repairs. I pre-pot when it makes sense to drive up dps.

Tell us about your guild history. Where have you been, where are you now, and why did you leave?
I've been in Whackdonald's for like 7 years now. We are the only other 25 man guild on the server really. We've lost a significant group of people over the last couple of days and 25 man raiding looks to be a thing of the past. I love those guys but want to continue 25 man content.

Do you have ventrillo? Do you have a microphone?
Yes I have Ventrillo and a Microphone

Did you read our guild charter? It's terribly out of date and no longer applies, but it was what we used to be.
Yes I read the charter

What else should we know about you?
Solid raider and team player. Self-sufficient with respects to keeping toon in top shape. Takes directions well and enjoys raiding and not afraid of wiping.

Please attach a screenshot of your user interface:
I use ElvUi and recount for the most part. Not sure how to upload an image from my PC in this UI. (can provide with instructions)

Sat May 18, 2013 12:14 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Assassin Rogue Application
Drop Shintorg a tell in game. Ask any guildie if I'm on, may be alting.

Sun May 19, 2013 9:41 am