It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:06 pm

Upps�la Shadow Priest/Disc offspec 

Post Upps�la Shadow Priest/Disc offspec
State your character name, class and server if you are transferring.
Upps�la, Priest from Runetotem

Do you have any level 80+ alts? If so, please list their classes and spec.
this will be a list LOL
Druid Feral
Mage Arcane
( on this server )
Death Knight Blood
Warlock Aff
Shaman Ehn
Hunter Sur
Warrior Prot
Paladin Prot
Monk Brewmaster
Rogue Assa

If you are over 18, how old are you? 41

Tell us a little about yourself. I'm an old tank. I have tanked since UBRS was end game, and was in a spot of leading a guild or being an officer ever since then. now I want to just be a player. I want to come to a raid with everything I need to do the best I can, and have a good time hanging out this people that are like minded. I don't freak out if there is a screw up. I'm not a vent yeller drama makes me :twisted: but Im easy to get along with. if I have an issue I will pass it on to an officer.

We raid Monday 7:00pm to 10:30 pm Server Time (CST). Can you make this time? YES

Provide a link to your armory profile. Please log out in your raiding gear!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... a/advanced

Tell us about your gear. Such as what are the weaknesses and strengths? What is the most important upgrade you are looking for next? I have been working on gear since 9/29 Im 500 haste below my cap right now ( drives me crazy ) RNG isnt my friend I have a few slots that leave me wanting but every piece I have helps me preform at the best I can. weakness is my Haste trinket but I haven't gotten one thats worth replacing it yet

Summarize your raiding experience.
Uh. forever that's the short of it. the long of it would be the only raid I never saw during a time that it was current was the first Naxx and that was because of the job I had didn't allow for me to play at that time I have not been past MSV in this xpac due to attendance fall off with this xpac and the relative small server size where I come from

What do you believe is your class role in an endgame raid.
As a Shadow Priest is DPS and support heals with the off heals that some of my spells supply and small bonus of mana regen with Hymn not stand in things that are bad and to stand in stuff that's good. As in if a healer drops an AoE area of healing and its a high damage moment to move into that area to get benift of the heals

What is your favorite boss fight and why? would have to say was the Garr fight from MC I loved the adds and the work required from 40 people to do it. It was a fun fight

How have you handled consumables for raiding in the past? Did you consider them important?
to come to a raid without Flask, Potions and Food is to come to raid to goof off I generally come with more then I need due to I know some people have RL stuff that happens that might cause them to not be able to farm up or get to AH in time before raid

Tell us about your guild history. Where have you been, where are you now, and why did you leave?
2004 - 2009 Black Rose Guard / server transfer with guild
2009 - 2011 Blackrose Guard / raiding fell off and GM moved on to another game
2011 - 2013 Disruptive Selection / attendance fell off after FL and them recruiting pool on the server was real shallow
2013 - current PhoenixRising / friends that I have trans with have real life stuff going on and are unable to do anything in WoW

Do you have ventrillo? Do you have a microphone?
Yes and Yes

Did you read our guild charter? It's terribly out of date and no longer applies, but it was what we used to be.
I looked for it and did not see it in the forum listing I was able to view

What else should we know about you? Im an old guy that enjoys WoW and most of the people in it. I do not like drama. I do not cause drama. and I make the BEST PANCAKES EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please attach a screenshot of your user interface:http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8386/8462273733_31ecfd880b_m.jpg

Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:42 am

Post Re: Upps�la Shadow Priest/Disc offspec
This one makes pancakes! Can we keep him?! 8-)

Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:52 am
Site Admin

A decent application. Thanks for the interest. We're passing for now. The gearing isn't quite what we'd be able to put into our progression. With months of valor upgrades being available we're looking for a bit more potential from DPS. Bet of luck!

Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:20 pm

thank you for considering me :(

Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:03 pm