It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:07 pm

Masood Voon 

Post Masood Voon
Please fill in the blanks and answer the following questions:

1. State your character name/class/role and provide a link to your armory profile. (Please log out in your raiding spec/gear)

My character's name is: Velika. I have probably 16 characters lvl 90-110 on horde and alliance various servers. I am leveling this priest to 110 and another dps on this server or I may transfer before expansion.
My character's class is: Priest
My character's primary role is: dps/heals
Here is a link to my armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... ank/Velika

2. If you are not on Aggramar or a connected realm are you willing to transfer? yes.

3. Can you make our raid times? We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:00pm to 10:00 pm Server Time (CST). yes.

4. Are you over 18 years of age? yes.

5. Summarize your raiding experience: I raided w/ TenB on Fizzcrank during Wrath and then a few other guilds on Bleeding Hollow during cata. Haven't really found any group that I liked and/or was willing to put a little time into gearing since then.

6. What addons do you use that impact/assist you in raiding?

The addons that I use are: Tellmewhen, Omen, recount, DBM are the usual. Sometimes have spellalert running.

7. What do you believe is your role in an endgame raid? What do you specifically bring to the raid? I like healing and dps. It's good to learn the mechanics of the fight and pull decent dps for the patch you are on. I miss the Lore videos but guess will have to use suboptimal summaries this patch.

8. What consumables do you use for raiding? I use all current buff consumables for progression raids.

9. What is your artifact weapon level? (is it 75+) Guess this is irrelevant today.

10. Tell us about your recent guild history. Where have you been, where are you now, and why did you leave? See 5 above.

11.Do you have ventrillo or will you install it? (essential) yes. Have used vent, mumble, ts, discord.

12. Do you have a microphone? yes.

13.Did you read our guild charter? yes.

14. Tell us a little about yourself: I don't like talking politics or religion w/ people I don't know or online. I usually play one mmo and then eu4 or heroes and generals. I'm living in SC but I'm from NY state.

Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:47 pm

Post Re: Masood Voon
This is my friend. We have played together on and off since WotLK when we did progression together. I can vouch for him. He is a good raider and a good guild mate.

Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:18 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Masood Voon
Just need to set up a meet and greet. Get in touch with shintorg (shintorg#1100).

Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:16 pm