It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:48 am

to let everyone know 

Post to let everyone know
Expiation was a very fun time in WoW for me. My leaving the guild had absolutely nothing to do with anyone in the guild. I respect everyone, though I felt I would never reach my full potential. My comp was straining to keep up with 25m and the later fights in ToT strted to prove frustrating for me. I had been saving for a new comp, but with issues arising in my personal life would not allow me to make the build for quite some time. As well as my work schedule wasn't as kind towards scheduled raid times. I wish you all the best and will always remember the time I had spent with you. Thank you for the wisdom you gave me.

Thu May 23, 2013 12:32 am

Post Re: to let everyone know
The real world has a way of letting us know who's the boss. Good luck.

Thu May 23, 2013 9:30 am

Post Re: to let everyone know
Just wish you would have extended the courtesy of saying something before you left.

We understand that we're not always the best fit for everyone but giving assurances that don't following through felt more misleading than anything.

I saw your numbers so I understand that ten mans are in fact the better place for you to go but given that this issue was brought to your attention before you were geared and than after getting geared moving on, it now becomes more of an issue.... you can understand us not being so excited to see this development.

Oh well in spite of us not being thrilled, there is not ill will. We wish you good luck and much fun in your adventures in azeroth!

Thu May 23, 2013 3:54 pm